Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Three Truth's and a Lie with Lisa Orchard

Lisa Orchard is up this week :) Can you guess her big fat lie?


When Lisa Orchard was a tween she had to go to religion classes.  After a break, two of her classmates hid under the teacher’s desk. When the teacher took his position at the chalk board and was about to resume his lecture, one of the student’s hidden under the desk called out in a booming voice, “Mr. Hause, this is God.” Mr. Hause grew very flustered and looked above and then around the room. Needless to say he wasn’t happy with the students, but it was a very funny incident in religion class. 

When Lisa Orchard was a teen she snuck out of her bedroom window at midnight with her best friend Linda and was caught roaming the streets of her small town by the cops. She told them that they were looking for her dog and they believed her. They said that they had just seen a dog like she had described and told her they’d be on the look-out for him. Then drove away. 

When Lisa Orchard was a tween she used to ride down town on her skateboard along with her friends. They’d all wear their Rocky Balboa T-shirts and go to the Tastee Freez and get Cokes and French Fries.

When Lisa Orchard was a tween she wanted to be a Roller Derby Queen and stayed up nights researching the possibility.



27 comments:

  1. Boy, this fun game sure does bring back some great memories! :) Can you guess which one is a lie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay- Number 2 since it was the only one you did as a teen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lindsay! The secret will be revealed later today...so stay tuned! :)

      Delete
  3. I think the fib is about skateboarding to town in the Rocky shirts and snacking at the burger joint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jeff! LOL! This is fun! Stay tuned because all secrets will be revealed later this evening! :)

      Delete
  4. Those all sound like incidents that could have happened, which makes this a tough choice! But I have to go with number three, simply because I have a hard time imagining an entire group of kids wearing Rocky Balboa T-shirts at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by E.A. West! :) LOL! This is really a lot of fun! :) Stay tuned the secret will be revealed later today! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm with E.A. here. Rocky Balboa? PUH-leeze. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Meg...you crack me up! Thanks for stopping by all secrets will be revealed later today! :)

      Delete
  6. I have no clue....and I posted it for her :) Lisa didn't even let ME in on the secret :) Though I must say that #1 is so freaking funny!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. LOL! Me:), you crack me up! I almost gave away an answer! :) Ooops....luckily I deleted it before anyone saw it! :)

      Delete
  7. Having a hard time wrapping my mind around Lisa as the Roller Derby Queen...I'll go with #4 as the fib. Love ya Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Teri! Thanks for stopping by! Interesting choice! Well...stay tuned the secret will be revealed later tonight! :) Love you too! Teri!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks for stopping by Catherine Bennett! :) All will be revealed tonight! :)

      Delete
  9. I think it's the Tastee Freeze :) You were too cool for the skateboard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marci! I'll be posting the answer soon! :)

      Delete
  10. Ok, now that I've finished giggling about the RE class incident ... I reckon it's the skateboard event that's a fib. Rocky Balboa T-shorts, really ? LOL ... Great post, Lisa :-)

    You should consider adding Mr Hause in one of your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Iris! This has been a lot of fun! I'll be posting the answer soon! :)

      Delete
  11. I'm going with number four since it has the least details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by Tracy! All secrets will be revealed in about...twenty minutes! These are all good guesses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm gonna say number 1 is a lie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by Kelly! All secrets will be revealed in about 5-10 minutes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay everyone it's time for the Big Reveal...and the lie is Number 4 I never wanted to be a Roller Derby Queen! :) Yes, I'm afraid that wearing our Rocky T-shirts and riding our skateboards downtown is in fact true! :) So Teri, Catherine, and Tracy all win a copy of "The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer"! Please e-mail me at lisa.orchard1@hotmail.com with the e-book format that you would prefer. :) And thanks for participating in our game today! I had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHAHA!! Rocky T-shirts. AUGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know Meg! The truth isn't always pretty! :)

      Delete