Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Terrific Tuesday: Featuring New Release Dangerous To Know

Hello Everyone...Well today we have egg on our face. You may have seen a blog feature earlier talking about Matching Wits With Venus releasing today....It's next Tuesday. Oops.  So without further procrastination please checkout Dangerous To Know....











Blurb

Jerome Mayer is tall, dark and dangerous to know. Normally Gemma would run a mile, but with a freshly broken heart maybe it’s time for this good girl to take a walk on the wild side. However the danger to them both turns out to be more than just emotional when someone objects to their attempts to uncover a corrupt land deal.









Interview


1.      Do you have a playlist or special songs for different situations?I write a playlist for every book and each one develops a key song which is the theme song for the story. For Dangerous to Know the key song was Billy Joel's Only the Good Die Young.
2.      How many emails do you received a day?Between 60 to 130 - mainly Astraea authors who chat - a lot! lol
3.      If this isn’t your first release how is it different than your first? Every release is exciting. I get the same buzz everytime.
4.      Do you have a writing routine? I usually write evenings and weekends although it's hard when it's my days at my day job as I'm so exhausted when I get home.
5.      What is a typical day for you like? Chaotic and busy. I have three teenage daughters and a demanding day job. The girls are at the age when they have commitments all over the place.
6.      What does you family think about your writing career?My family discovered a long time ago that I'm a much nicer person to be around if I get time to write. I guess that means they're supportive!
7.      Where do you hope to be in a year in your career? On the NYT bestseller list lol as does every writer in their dreams.
8.      How do you define success in your career? So long as I can write, people enjoy my stories and I make a little money to keep a roof over my head then I'm happy.
9.      Have you ever thought of giving up? If so what stopped you? I've never thought of giving up. I don't think I can. Writing is who I am. I've written and told stories since I was small. It's as much a part of me as my fingerprints.


Yes those Astraea Authors are some chatty kathys I tell ya. Thanks for joining the team Nell. To find more about Nell click here and now that you are all excited to purchase Dangerous To Know click the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment