Saturday, February 6, 2016

Why does Joselyn Vaughn read romance?

Why do I read romance?

Since I became a mom, reading has been my guilty pleasure. That sounds terrible, but between diaper changes and cleaning and wrangling kiddos, there isn’t much awake time left (and all too often I fall asleep after a page or two).

Romance makes that bit of reading time extra special. Sweet characters meeting and falling in love is a wonderful alternative to the neverending laundry piles and explosions of Legos. The happily ever afters make me fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I’ve chosen to write romantic comedies for the same reason. Why not create a world where people of all ages find love and enjoyment in each other? And hopefully they help other people fall asleep with a smile on their face.

Joselyn Vaughn
Follow Joselyn on Social Media
Books by Joselyn

No comments:

Post a Comment