Monday, May 28, 2012

Off the Wall: Some Oddities of Astraea Pres Writers - Part Two






Joselyn Vaughn, contemporary and humorous romance:
I always have a book (or my Kindle) with me (just in case) even if I know I won’t have a chance to read.
AP titles: Sucker for a Hot Rod, Hauntings of the Heart









Nell Dixon, contemporary romance:
I carry coffee in my handbag just incase I go someplace they don't have any.
AP titles: Making Waves, September Song, Easter Holiday, Dangerous to Know, Cue Me In, A Cornish Christmas









Stephanie Taylor, contemporary romance:
I got a tattoo when I was 18. It wasn't until I was 27 that I learned it was a drug tattoo of purple haze. Oopsie!
AP titles: The Picture, Lucky For Her








J.F. Jenkins, YA paranormal:
I will try eating anything at least once so long as it’s considered food.
AP titles: Battlefield, Legend of the Oceina Dragon, Legend of the Inero Dragon, Vala: Agendas










Felicia Rogers, historical, contemporary, and inspirational romance:
I’ve never see a plaid pattern that I didn’t like.
AP titles: Love Octagon, The Painted Lady, The Perfect Rose, There Your Heart Will Be Also






No comments:

Post a Comment