Sunday, February 17, 2013

Why I Write for Astraea Press: Lynn Spangler


I chose to submit my story, Whiskey Whispers of the Past, to Astraea Press because I was looking for a sweet romance publisher. I had general questions I needed to ask and the owner, Stephanie Taylor, responded immediately, which is important to me. She answered my questions completely and clearly.

The staff is professional, and more importantly, friendly. The authors at Astraea Press are quick to share useful information and support their fellow authors. It's feels like family instead of just a publisher.

Astraea Press is a author friendly, sweet romance, young adult, new adult, and inspirational publishing house with awesome staff and editors.

Who could ask for more?

Lynn Spangler

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely, Lynn.
    When I was still considering whether to submit, I had a few questions and Stephanie answered promptly, directly, and kindly --- I was stunned to get such a personal reply from the CEO.

    ReplyDelete